Who Am I?
Communication was rough in the beginning with my ex. There was a lot of anger-on both sides. That spurred me on to learn about boundary management and I will admit, I learned through trial and error. I assumed full time parenting of my teen daughters and grieved the loss of the life I had left. I worried about my daughters and struggled to take good care of myself. I read a ton of books, sought counseling and began to rebuild my life. Over time I regained my confidence and became less a victim of my circumstance. I dug into the lessons that my childhood, cancer, marriage and divorce had given me and started creating a new identity that had more to do with my values, strengths, and purpose rather than the roles I had always assumed. My children watched me grow and create new boundaries while I demonstrated that even when life is hard, you can still blossom.
Through the years I have had many re-iterations of my career, learning to become a provider for my daughters, and developing my skills personally and professionally. I have coached women for over sixteen years, helping them navigate through relationship breakups, difficult family situations, trauma, parenting challenges, unexpected illness and job changes. I help women navigate from that overwhelming place of chaos, confusion and uncertainty into a state of calm and confidence to go from not only surviving life but thriving.
About My Program
Who It Is For?
- You are going through one or several life changing events such as divorce, mid-life crisis, health issue, grief from a lost relationship or loved one, change of career or a need to reinvent oneself.
- You are highly motivated to transform your life but need help getting there.
- You are juggling too many things and are feeling overwhelmed.
- You are ready to make yourself important and break through the challenges.
- You are tired of being stuck and want help.
- You have lost your confidence and self-identity and need help rebuilding.